Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.7 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2016. Polish division of Wipro has been present on the market since 2008 and specialises in information technology, as well as in outsourcing of business processes for its clients. Due to our rapid growth we currently employ 500 employees who offer support from three different locations: Warszawa, Gdańsk and Kraków, in such areas as IT, Finance & Accounting or HR.
We are looking for
We are looking for students, graduates and experienced professionals, usually for the roles of:
- Java/NET/ATG Developer;
- Oracle/Storage/Wintel Architect;
- IT First Line Support Services;
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Accountant;
- General Ledger Accountant;
- Web Content Management;
- Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Friendly, supportive and multicultural working environment;
- Stable working conditions with excellent benefits package;
- Additional financial support for relocating candidates;
- Opportunity for professional development.
The standard recruitment process in Wipro consists of 4 main steps:
1. CV screening;
2. Telephone interview;
3. Language assessment test;
4. Face to face interview with future direct supervisor.
Looking for job? Find out about career opportunities in Poland’s Gdansk
/News, 02 Jun 2015
More international companies are going to invest into Poland's historic city of Gdansk. It may be the next great opportunity for young professionals looking for job in a multicultural environment. Read more
Wipro IT Services Poland
New job positions at this company directly to your e-mailAdd job alert