The Junior Transfer Agent will be responsible for the processing of trades, trailer fee calculations and other related tasks for funds. Specifics responsibilities include: upload any automated deals, create daily reports and handle of queries
- Process trades, dividends and Rebates on relevant dealing day.
- Prepare daily reporting within strict deadlines in line with Fund requirements
- Load balances and NAVs into the system.
- Update Fund Accounting and clients on trading activity.
- Prepare daily/monthly reports.
- Resolve internal and external queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the customers and their shareholders.
- Strong interest in banking area
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience/internship.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong English skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Aptitude for documentation management, accuracy and organization.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time.
- Adaptable to changes in fast pace environment
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others