About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey as a member of our team in Digital Technology Centre in Poland.
You will be responsible for assurance that those services run smoothly, by maintaining applications supporting document generation, scanning, electronic transport and archiving.
from the very
and health insurance
- Active monitoring of applications
- Incidents and problems handling
- Analysis, troubleshooting of the issues
- Providing workarounds and final resolutions for problems to assure expected support level
- Fulfills committed tasks according to position’s requirements
- Basic knowledge of C# and .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of Windows Platform
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux Platform
- Good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Reliable mastery of typical administrator tools (Powershell, batch command files etc.)
- English B2
- German is very welcome but not necessary
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.