About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type of person, we have a role waiting for you as a Regular Java Developer with Cloud in the Risk Models & Calculations cluster.
Description of the cluster:
Within the cluster Risk Models & Calculations, which is located on Wersalska street, we deliver:
- Internal and external APIs for the credit rating (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for inhouse frontends, customers and intermediaries, etc.
- Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness)
- Risk presentation for credit exposure
- Rulesets for risk and control parameters (process check, competences, routing)
- Integration of operative rating processes within frontends and backends
- Risk applications for the definition of data lineage and the reporting of Data Quality (BCBS239)
- Risk applications for the capture and calculation of Operational Risk
- Tools for reporting and simulations (incl. stress tests)
- Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
- Our goal is to support the credit rating and the credit decision process consequently the credit by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
Description of the position:
You will work as a Java developer who is developing and maintaining our applications (built on currently used architecture – we call it old) what would cover defect analysis, testing, bug fixing and problem-solving, but also as a person who could introduce Docker, OpenShift, Cloud (GCP/Azure) and co-develop (rewrite) our applications based one new solution.
We are currently transforming our work more into an agile approach (with the once good, once bad result we take lessons from), but we count you have the energy to support that transformation.
from the very
and health insurance
- Re-Engineering/Refactoring of software systems
- Software development, defect analysis, bug fixing and problem-solving
- Software configuration management and development
- Test and code review (e.g. review of system components)
- Creation of technical documentation
- Development effort estimation
- Defining standards and methods (tools, coding standards, build process, configuration management)
- Technical coordination
- Good knowledge of Java
- Experience in Azure or GCP
- Experience in Docker, OpenShift
- English B2 level
- Good knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Good knowledge of Apache Camel experience
- Good knowledge of Source code tool, (e.g.GIT/SVN)
- Good knowledge of Testing frameworks (JUnit/Mockito)
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Germany language (optional)
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.