About work in our team
The world is changing, becoming digital, and so are we. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey.
For that type person we have role waiting for you as a Google Cloud Engineer for BDAA Cost Analytics which is located on Wersalska street.
In your role as a Google Cloud Engineer, you are responsible for building new as well as scaling and maintaining existing products in the cluster. You'll use the latest Big Data and Cloud technologies to process large amounts of data on our Google Cloud platform and establish all relevant processes to enable data exchange between on-prem Data Lake infrastructure and Google Cloud.
from the very
and health insurance
- Building and maintaining Google Cloud infrastructure (drawing on e.g. Kubernetes, BigTable, BigQuery, PubSub, DataStudio, Dataflow, ISTIO) including network setup
- Ensure proper interplay among all GCP infrastructure components and microservices (docker containers) built on it
- Building and maintaining input and result data exchange between Data Lake (Hadoop) and Google Cloud using Pub/Sub and Kafka
- Testing of newly built or upgraded components as well as end-to-end-testing of integrated use case software architecture
- Knowledge REST API services
- Google Cloud Platform - good knowledge
- Shell Scripting - good knowledge
- Java (build and maintain API services)
- Kafka - basic
- Experience in working in an agile environment
Nice to have:
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level - mandatory
- German- nice to have
Please add the following disclaimer to your application:
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access to my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.