The Junior KYC/AML Specialist primary duty is to review investor documentation prior to the account being opened. The Representative also has to contact investors and bank clients in order to obtain documentation. He/she will also have to handle queries raised in this context.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal structures, in all jurisdictions.
- Review legal documents and structures of investors to open accounts.
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively address and resolve issues with other sections and departments.
- Prepare files for internal and external audits.
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with the clients and their shareholders.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and this evidenced.
- Update procedures as needed with continuous improvement.
- Strong interest in KYC/AML area.
- BA/BS degree in a business related field and/or equivalent work experience/internship.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong English skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Aptitude for documentation management, accuracy and organization.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/requests at the same time.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others