In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
This role is part of the Data & Technology department of HEINEKEN International and is located in Heineken Global Shared Service. D&T is proud to bring cutting-edge innovation, strong technology and advanced analytics to HEINEKEN. With speed and agility we ensure HEINEKEN has the technological competitive advantages it needs to deliver on its ambition.
The Finance Solutions Manager manages Finance Solutions team, securing development and maintenance of Finance Core based on SAP S/4 HANA – Central Finance, integrated with various Finance Platforms, providing Digital & Technology capabilities for Global Finance at HEINEKEN.
Finance Solutions team is structured and empowered by the organization to organize and manage their own work. The resulting synergy optimizes the team overall efficiency and effectiveness.
The Finance Solutions Manager owns the end-to-end Finance Core & Finance Platforms from Technology perspective, he understands Global Finance needs and converts them into solution specifications in line with overall systems architecture, standards and roadmaps.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Ensuring consistency of the overall solution;
- Working with the Global Process Owners to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicate program and platform/application requirements;
- Taking responsibility to select new technologies;
- Providing guidance and coaching to team members;
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt;
- Ensuring that Finance Core and integrated Platforms are driving implementation of standardize business process, delivering business value through business processes efficiency and common way of working;
- Being responsible for ensuring the overall HEINEKEN standards and best practices are adhered by (i.e. Quality, Compliance);
- Understanding and interpreting financial information to ensure value driven decision are made and the impact to the organization clearly articulated;
- Making sure that team conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing applications, architectures and identifies optimizations;
- Verifying the implementation—ensuring the systems are delivering foreseen business value and meeting the requirements;
- Maintaining and building relationships to anticipate and shape client demands with internal customers and relevant internal and external parties;
- Understanding the end to end Service not just the technical components and impact from a user’s perspective;
- Proposing and overseeing Digital &Technology strategy for Finance Core & Platforms and ensuring support to the development of the long-term strategy, in alignment with HEINEKEN Global Finance strategy, HEINEKEN and D&T policies and principles;
- Securing effective team structure and clarifying roles & responsibilities including back up structure;
- Recruiting talents for leadership roles and securing their effective onboarding;
- Leading by example and actively managing performance and development of teams and individuals;
- Motivating and enabling high-performing and engaged teams;
You are a good Candidate if:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a technology related subject and/or equivalent recognized work experience;
- Practical experience in managing IT application maintenance, development teams – min. 5 years
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people;
- Analytically and quantitatively strong, highly structured;
- Driving the corporate strategy;
- Being a team player and is able to work effectively at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus;
- Being able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others.
- Ability to liaison between senior business and IT stakeholders;
- Ability to promote a culture of innovation that encourages idea sharing and creative thinking;
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change;
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills, relationship management and negotiation skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Develop self and others through continuous learning, sharing best practices, knowledge and expertise;
- Ability to explain complicated subjects in clear and simple business language
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer