MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a willingness to take action, problem solver with a University Degree in Economics or Finance;
• a person with 5 years’ of proven experience in an international company;
• a proficient English speaker (oral and written) with a very good solid understanding of MS Office programs, especially MS Excel and financial coordinated systems;
• an individual able to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow time frames;
• a person with the skill of perspective thinking and ability to narrow an enormous number of details into readable management view;
• strong analytical and interpersonal skills are desired.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• reconcile and supervise monthly financial results regarding variance analysis of actual data versus planned spending in line with US GAAP standards;
• proactively participate in budgets’ and forecasts preparation for respective function within the company, review targets with business objectives by financial analysis to support management's decision-making process;
• collaborate and provide support to various partners within the company and other PMI affiliates for respective financial cycles;
• identify areas for improvements, use LEAN methodology to eliminate inefficiencies.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.