MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• At least 8 years of professional experience in Supply chain IT Domain or Supply chain operations.;
• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent;
• Confirmed experience in designing end-to-end solutions and ability to properly link business processes, data flows and system functionalities;
• Stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills;
• Project Management and/or Lean/Agile tools expertise highly desirable;
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment;
• Consumer-centric approach and mindset;
• A collaborative approach, comfortable with all types of external and internal partners.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?•Private medical and dental care, life insurance;
•Subsidized meals in company canteens;
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
•Employee pension plan;
•Holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
•Free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Work with the Solution Architect and the Development Team to formulate meaningful and realistic specification and testing strategy for a system change;
• Ensure that the functional design is aligned with technology standards are consistently applied;
• Support and facilitate unambiguous and timely communication between business and technical participants in the project;
• Ensure the requirements defined are of good quality and are analyzed and managed;
• Ensure that the functional design fits with AGILE delivery practices and efficient Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) processes;
• Ensuring the business and technical components of the solution collectively provide a cohesive;
• Ensure accurate representation of expertise prior to the distribution of technical solutions to end-users;
• Document processes and disseminate information to all relevant stakeholders;
• Operate to validate the economic impact and TCO of the solution and contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval;
• Play an active role within the IT Leaf & Procurement platform and other IT communities of PMI, promoting innovation and efficient use of tools and technologies.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.