At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge, that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Transfer Agency Representative in Alternatives Department
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting Transfer Agency Representative in Alternatives Department. The Transfer Agency Representative in Alternatives Department is an entry level position responsible for assisting other team members with the processing of investor transactions such as the recording of commitments, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions. As the Alts Transfer Agency team is responsible for booking all different types of activity for Alternative funds that are always growing in complexity, an eagerness to learn in a dynamic operations environment is a must.
If you are looking to push your career to the next level, take the next step by submitting your resume.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the team in establishing solid client contact through prompt follow-up;
- Interact and establish solid relationships within the transfer agency team;
- Process investor transactions such as the recording of commitments, capital calls, distributions, transfers and redemptions accurately;
- Deliver high quality work with attention to detail;
- Comply with all the policies and procedures of the firm;
- Identify problems at an early stage and escalate as necessary;
- Assist team in closing procedural gaps and upgrading internal processes.
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- German and /or French is nice to have;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure;
- Aptitude for numbers, accuracy and organization;
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Work in multitasking team, which performs different type of activities and provides full service for the client;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself -without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage;
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.