Be part of the biggest transformation in the history of our company.
Our transformation is not only changing what we are like on the inside – it’s about building a working environment that is more agile, more engaged with our customers, and more open to suppliers and external talent, partners, networks and communities.
We have an opportunity for an Auditor in our offices of Krakow (Poland), Lisbon (Portugal) and/or Manila (Philippines).
The TeamAs an independent function for PMI, Corporate Audit team is responsible to provide senior management and the Audit Committee with objective assessments about the adequacy and effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls systems. Our mission is to enhance and protect organizational value and to serve the Company to achieve its objectives.
Corporate Audit gives the opportunities to grow both, within the department but also across the worldwide organization.
Below, some real-life examples of auditors' experiences in the department:
“You need to be dynamic, agile and adaptable, in this job not all projects are the same, you have to learn on the fly, building your knowledge every day”
“In your daily job you will be exposed not only to the financials but also operations and strategic side of the business, evaluating processes, assessing risks and highlighting any opportunity for efficiencies”
“Since I started, I have experience so many new cultures, interacting with colleagues all over the world and built strong business relationships"
“We spend a lot of time interacting with senior management and this provides you with great learnings and experiences you cannot get anywhere else”
The RoleYou will experience the broad spectrum of PMI markets and business cycles, across a wide variety of cultural environments. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic organization delivering the highest quality audit services and providing high-level talent for future development in the group.
Our corporate senior auditors are dealing with topics that are fundamentally important to the survival and prosperity of our organization. They look beyond financial risks and statements to consider broader issues such as the organization’s reputation, growth, its impact on the environment and the way it treats its employees. It’s determining how well the systems and processes are designed to keep the organization on track but also helping to improve those systems and processes where necessary.
Senior auditors are tasked with the additional responsibilities of supporting the Senior Audit Managers in managing the day to day activities of audit teams, preparing audit reports, participating in the enterprise risk assessment, and contributing to the development of auditors as they execute audit activities across PMI.
Besides standard audits, you might have the opportunity to perform strategic risk reviews thus be exposed to PMI’s top management. Additionally, you can get involved in internal organizational initiatives aiming to improve current way of working.
About youWe are looking for a person with team orientated mindset, with a creative approach and ability to think out of the box, looking for opportunities to improve our department and ways of auditing; someone who demonstrates a high degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally.
You demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspiring collaboration and communication within assigned audit teams.
You are comfortable in communicating audit results and discussing the implications of audit findings and action plans with the different audit stakeholders at different management levels within the organization.
Responsibilities:• You will perform audits across PMI’s businesses worldwide;
• You will execute and lead assigned audit procedures in line with Corporate Audit standards within agreed budget and timelines;
• You will conduct audits in line with the Agile principles;
• You will be responsible for identifying and assessing strategic, financial, reputational, and operational risks in all areas of our business;
• You will use your analytical, technical and project management skills to assess and test the effectiveness of the company’s control environment;
• You will assess audit results, evaluate findings and interact and communicate the results of your work to management at local and PMI levels
• You will coordinate the development and execution of your team’s audit activities in line with the related audit scope and timeline, and act as the single point of contact during audit fieldwork;
• You will ensure the overall quality of audit deliverables.
Skills & experience:• Proven experience in external (preferably Big Four) or/and internal audit within multinational organizations (preferably in the FMCG or even pharmaceuticals environment). Audit experience in Digital Media, Marketing and Manufacturing will be an advantage;
• Bachelor's or Master's degree (university/technical College) in a business or finance related degree;
• Professional qualification (CIA, CPA, ACCA or similar) and knowledge of SAP software will be an advantage;
• Proven experience of data analytics usage across the entire audit life cycle;
• Fluent English in writing and speaking; other language skills are advantageous;
• Structured approach and mindset to lead a successful audit - demonstrable proactivity to understand scope, to deal with various stakeholders at different seniority levels, and to adhere to strict deadlines;
• Ability to communicate results in an intelligible and structured manner
• Ability to research, define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions based on risks/facts;
• Demonstrated experience in defining KPI’s and detailed work plans for audits with a focus on high quality deliverables;
• Experience in managing projects and teams, ability to create an environment of trust, soliciting diverse views from team members and coaching and developing staff through timely meaningful feedback;
• Capacity to work in a fast-paced and multicultural environment with increased initiative to manage multiple competing tasks;
• Great team player with ability to work independently when necessary;
• Maintain independence and objectivity in line with the IIA standards;
• Experience in process improvement, process mining and audit experience along with machine learning techniques is an advantage;
• High degree of flexibility and enthusiasm to travel internationally (around 50% of the time might be required).