MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s/Master’s/PhD degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
• Extensive Experience in Data science: minimum 3 years of hands-on experience building solutions for business problems using advanced analytics and machine learning
• Proficiency in Machine Learning, statistical principles and techniques such as time series analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning – classical and sophisticated
• Proven track record on putting data science to work in domains such as Finance & Banking, FMCG or Retail
• Good presentation and interpersonal skills (English), able to relay insights in layman’s terms, such that these can be used by Business to take informed decisions
• Experience of coaching & mentoring junior data scientists
• Presenting to senior stakeholders and driving/leading technical conversations with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Experience working in squads and multi-disciplinary teams in Agile / Lean delivery mode
• Extensive experience and proficiency in Python, Spark for Data Analytics
• Experience with GitFlow, Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience in experiment design, A/B testing
• Experience in commonly used cloud-based stack such as AWS (EMR, SageMaker, etc.) is highly welcome
• Experience in developing and deploying data science solutions in production would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Deliver solutions to analytical problems primarily from Finance domain.
• Work closely with fellow Data Scientists, Data and Software Engineers, Data Architects, Data Managers, Business Analysts and Product Owners to implement extensible data products.
• Partner with other Enterprise Analytics and Data specialties on data gathering, data governance, evangelizing key performance indicators and democratizing data.
• Apply standard methodologies in the area of data science and bring to bear on ‘Zero Overhead Principle’ to deliver data products of top quality.
• Work with sophisticated datasets by leveraging distributed computing systems to ingest, mine, and analyze the data.
• Take technical leadership in various data science projects and advocate for optimization opportunities.
• Communicate and present project results and impact effectively.
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.