At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who communicates effectively, truly listens and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can; someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being.
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Client Service Representative in the Alternatives Custody Team.
About the Team:
We are experiencing growth in the Alternative Investments business as the industry is also seeing growth in this segment. The Alternatives Custody Hub is responsible for completing the operational tasks relating to Asset Supervision, Account Maintenance and Cash related inquiries. The team is focused mainly on Account Maintenance and Cash servicing. We are looking for someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands an innovative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in by providing trusted value.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Resolve and oversee the Client’s inquiries related to cash management
- Advice Clients in cash transfers, provide balances, SWIFT copies on Clients requests and in line with procedures
- Act as the primary point of contact for Clients, Account Managers, Client Service Managers, CSG via email and phone for any cash management issues and proactively manage the resolution process with frequent updates and satisfaction measures
- Maintenance of Alts Client account list and KPI reporting preparation
- Acting as the role model and trainer for less experienced Team members.
- Review and discuss issues requiring escalation Supervisor/TL
- BS/BA degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge about accounts set up, cash processing, account maintenance systems is an asset
- Strong relationship management skills
- French and/or German language skills a bonus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong client focus
- Self-motivated, capable of monitoring and completing a variety of projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Excel
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others