MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Management, IT or equivalent, MBA studies as a strong asset;
• at least 10 years of work experience in Business/Data Management and/or Finance Systems gained in an international work environment,
• 5+ years of experience on managerial role;
• business partnering skills, ability to deal with senior people and advise them on a daily basis;
• proven project management skills, with problem solving competencies;
• comfortable with data management and analytics;
• fluent English speaker.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• lead the corporate finance data governance function, providing direction and coordination on the domains of governance policies, processes and standards to ensure data quality, integrity and security;
• engage with senior internal stakeholders, gathering business requirements, aligning and coordinating the design of the data models to capture the required data/info;
• lead a team of specialists in finance data governance, data integrity & finance systems, including resource planning and individual target setting;
• collaborate with the domains, business units IT leadership to establish data policies, processes, and standards including enforcement of data quality and security;
• collaborate with central IT for data related technology directions;
• ensure the completeness of Finance Data Taxonomy (Ownerships, Local vs. Global data, Data Hierarchy);
• formalize data governance and facilitating data governance implementation through the domains;
• coordinate data integration and collection with System Governance, Master Data Integrity and EAD;
• oversee the development of enforcement mechanisms for ensuring policies, processes, and standards are followed – e.g. defining and maintaining data management framework for consistent data & reporting usage.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.