We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join the Quality Management team, specifically to support testing in the Private Banking area. The QM Systems team is responsible for creating and executing test scripts as well as structuring test scripts to facilitate their conversion to automated testing suites. The QM team is responsible for designing, building and executing effective and efficient test approaches that balance risk with time to market. In this role you will be supporting state of the art Mobile testing applications built for android and iOS as well as Java based applications. You will be closely coordinating with the Development team in building robust and thoughtful test suites, as well coordinating with business stakeholders to help ensure minimal overall between functional and UAT testing coverage. Within the QM organization, we leverage industry standard tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Qtest, and NeoLoad, Selenium, Test Complete and other tools, but we are also open to looking at new tools and approaches. If you like testing and problem solving, with the opportunity to do some planning and optimization then we think you will find this to be a challenging, stimulating and rewarding environment to work in.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Perform Product analysis to understand the requirements
- Develop test approaches and test cases to ensure comprehensive testing coverage for each release.
- Act as the Subject matter expert to guide the creation of automated test suite by others in the team.
- Report defects in the defect management system and ensure the status of the defect is tracked to closure
- Generate reporting on testing status at regular intervals to project stakeholders
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player
Qualifications for your role include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (computer science or related)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a testing role
- Familiarity with SDLC standards and testing best practices.
- An affinity for finding defects in corner cases and code areas other than the most common ones
Working knowledge or exposure to:
- Qtest or other commercially available script repository tool
- SQL (at least basic level)
- Mobile application testing experience (This is a nice to have but not mandatory)
- API testing tools (SOAP, rest-assured) This is a nice to have but not mandatory
- Performance testing (NeoLoad) This is a nice to have but not mandatory
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise and take on new challenges
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others