At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Working in collaboration with the business(i.e. HGSS/GBO, GPO, OpCos)or end user to establish requirements in the form of User Stories
- Maintaining and refining the Product Backlog
- Working with the Product Team to plan the Sprints including deciding on Sprint content
- Deciding the order in which content is delivered with input from the team
- Ensuring pre-conditions for an engaging and empowering work environment so the team can work optimally
- Remaining engaged and responsive to Product team throughout the product
- Availablility to the Product team throughout the Sprint to clarify understanding of requirements and to answer any questions the team might have.
- Responsibility for the success of the product (incl. Opex, Capex)
- Defining the product vision, release and sprint goals
- Establishing and communicating the vision of the product
- Realizing value in determining priorities
- Responsibility to acquire and manage product budget
- Responsibility for sourcing and managing partners in alignment with Procurement(if applicable)
- Communicating expectations to the product team
- Understanding end user business value, and prioritizing accordingly
- Representing the end user, customer and stakeholders
- Ensuring true end-user needs are appropriately built into the product.
- Being involved in budgeting cycles to ensure that Product budget is accounted for
Key deliverables are:
- Product Vision
- Product Backlog
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Finance Leadership role/Product Ownership
- You are inspiring leader with strong relationships within HEINEKEN organization to influence, support and drive priorities
- You are able to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- You knows how to delegate
- You knows how to own leadership
- You have people and stakeholder management skills
- You have a deep understanding of the business and the importance of creating value for the business and the customer, but also about the architecture frameworks
- You have an extensive business domain expertise for the relevant product
- You know how to prioritise correctly
- You have knowledge about finance processes (RtR, PtP, OtC, BPM)
- You have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Preferably you have experience with working in an Agile environment
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer