Over the years, we have been fortunate to forge relationships with companies, institutions, families and individuals who appreciate our integrity, perspective, sense of partnership and long-term perspective. The loyalty we earn from our clients comes from two things: the quality of our people and the culture of our firm. We attract and invest in the best people in the industry, rewarding teamwork, innovation and above all, client satisfaction. As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We hire bright, self-starters, educate them on our client‘s needs, provide the framework and tools to succeed—then give them the freedom to excel. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees by giving them constant opportunities to learn new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges. Most importantly, we encourage you to be yourself and have fun.
READY TO MAKE AN IMPACT? WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!
Join us as Client Service Representative
As a Client Service Representative, you’ll work under direct supervision, supporting senior team members in performing reviews of daily service and transaction work and participate in the execution of client account conversions, reporting and analysis. You will serve as a primary contact for clients (internal and external) and provide timely and accurate completion of all client deliverables and inquiries with support of more senior colleagues. To be successful, you’ll need to be customer oriented, well organized, team oriented and eager to learn.
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience (0-2 years)
- Prior work experience in a client servicing role would be an asset
- Ability to effectively prioritize and resolve client needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Desire to grow through development opportunities
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Fluency in English, German and/or French would be an asset
What We Offer:
BBH offers a comprehensive total rewards package that helps you live your best life, grow personally and professionally, and get rewarded for the results you deliver. We strive to help our employees balance their work and personal lives by offering a suite of benefits, programs and resources. BBH offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, enabling our employees to build financial security, share in our financial success, develop their talents, and participate in a range of health and wellbeing initiatives designed to protect them and their families. The following is an overview of what we offer:
- Performance Bonus &
- Life and Accident Insurance & Health and Vision Insurance
- Wellness/Employee Assistance Program
- Sport and Recreation
- Employee Social Fund (MultiSport Card, team outings, benefit vouchers etc.)
- Training, Development and education assistance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Modern office work environment (kitchen, chill-out rooms, sport rooms etc.)
- Volunteer opportunities & Affinity networks