MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Solution Architect Field Force Solution, you will continuously design & validate solutions design for our B2B customers’ digital experience through ground-breaking solutions and platforms including Salesforce & AWS but not limited to. You will contribute to the solution design, configuration and engage with business partners. As solution architect, you will ensure the platform design will fit non-functional requirements at scale (global and world-wide usage) balancing operational complexity and any other relevant dimension such as security, cost, speed and scalability. You will design solutions leveraging multiple salesforce components such as, but not limited to, Force.com, Salesforce CG Cloud, CTI, SF Communities, SF Marketing Cloud. Plus, you may also have the opportunity to work with AWS and other cloud-based solutions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
· 3 years of experience designing, executing, and supporting Salesforce implementations including but not limited to customizations, Integrations, and developing and executing data migrations;
· Strong working knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and have an interest in working in that environment;
· Good working knowledge of software development, Web services, and the Salesforce user interface, APIs, Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI, Apex, Data Model skills;
· Salesforce Experience Cloud incl. web development and performance optimization;
· Good understanding of the implementation of Salesforce Einstein Analytics including integration patterns and data extraction patterns;
· Familiar with telemetry solutions like NewRelic and AppDynamics with PagerDuty & Opsgenie
· Experience in Geo-distributed system with continuous availability;
· Knowledgeable about AWS services and architecture framework;
· Comfortable with the use of Quality Attributes (Performance, Security, Availability, Usability, Consistency, Modifiability, Portability, Reusability, Inerrability, Testability), Observability, CI/CD, Testing/QA - Delivery and Testability;
· Security and Compliance basics (controls, sox, GDPR, (GxP), audits, passive/active security).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
· Provide technical expertise for Salesforce implementations and contribution to the software design, development and integration;
· Identify the areas in the business where process can be automated or simplified;
· Implement large scale Salesforce based partnering with internal and external teams;
· Provide support to the business teams on new application development pursuits, assisting with architecture assessments and technical solution design;
· Work with product owner for product road map to create future technology roadmap and identify gaps to rectify;
· Represent and being an ambassador of the digital technology team;
· Constantly learning and maintaining current knowledge of IT development methodology, architecture and related standards;
· Analyze, recommending and getting the buy-in of technology, roadmap, key design decision with peers and teams;
· Compare alternative solutions across both technical and business parameters which support the defined cost and service requirements;
· Manage and run end-to-end RFI & RFP process including but not limited to documenting requirements, contractual negotiations, technical evaluations etc.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.