MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• university degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Management, IT or equivalent, MBA studies as a strong asset;
• proven experience in Business/Data Management and/or Finance Systems gained in an international work environment,
• business partnering skills, ability to deal with senior people and advise them on a daily basis;
• proven project management skills, with problem solving competencies;
• comfortable with data management and analytics;
• fluent English speaker.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• ensure a consistent and proper handling of finance data across the business enterprise with a special focus on SAP and Enterprise Planning and Consolidation systems;
• lead the implementation of data management practices with the necessary foundation, strategy, and structure needed to ensure that data is managed as an asset and transformed into meaningful information;
• liaise with Business Owner to capture information requests to establish the data dimensions needed, the systems from where the data can be collected and define the required master data, considering the transactions process;
• define the data models to deliver the information requested by the business owner, manage the coordination of the work with various teams: System Integration, Enterprise Analytics Data, Data Owners, Global Process Owners/Leads, System Owners, Data Integrity and Reporting Center of Expertise;
• define data quality rules and metrics, liaise with Data integrity Team in order to ensure that corresponding validation rules are implemented in the source systems to warrant on-going enhancement of the overall quality framework.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.