Junior OTC Specialist
Junior OTC Specialist with English
What will you do?
As Junior OTC Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Providing services to clients and organizations within Order to Cash area
- Taking care of different elements of the processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
- Working on administration of business processes related to orders for goods or services
- Solving problems in accordance with general guidelines
What do we expect?
- Very good English (at least B2 level).
- High accuracy and focus on details.
- Ability to work analytically in a problem-solving environment as well as ability to plan, organize and perform work in accordance with the targets.
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Experience in customer service/ accounting will be an asset
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace