MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we have chosen to do something incredible! We are totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you will enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we are going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there is space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you will be part of our Enterprise & Analytics team at our shared service center in Krakow, Poland. You will manage the capability evolution roadmap, the integrity of the solution architecture and orchestrate the development of new features/capabilities to offer from the central analytical ecosystem covering business intelligence and advanced analytics for PMI.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
• Deep experience in managing high volume data ecosystems and over 7 years in the domain
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
• Ability to articulate complex cases into technical concepts for IT and into business concepts for business stakeholders
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and growing transparency
• Able to build good personal relationships and “read the situation” within the team
• Proven track record in building out analytics ecosystems
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment
• Experience with programming, scripting and code review processes
• Good understanding of Scaled Agile (SAFe) Framework and Project Management methodology
• Knowledge of agile tools and techniques like: Kanban, Design Thinking, numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats
• Experience in AWS and other e.g. google cloud data platform tools
• Expertise in data warehousing tools as Amazon Redshift, Snowflake and Big Query
• Expertise in Data platforms/technologies as EMR, Sagemaker, Feature store, Kubernetes
• Experience in data ingestion (ELT, ETL), metadata, data serving technology (API) as well as orchestration and understanding of distributed system concepts
WHAT WE OFFER?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Lunch card (Sodexo)
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Engage with senior stakeholders to understand business as well as Enterprise Analytics and Data evolution and prepare and own the analytical capabilities' roadmap
• Lead and govern the portfolio of capabilities/features to ensure functional and technical evolution of these solutions by governing the activities of the different teams delivering them
• Ensure an integrated approach to solution architecture for data products by managing the solution architecture team, focusing on standard patterns, new capabilities and drive its evolution
• Be responsible for the data integration catalog between the Data Ocean and other platforms, define strategy and mange technical debt
• Own the governance across the different technical teams/streams stepping up new capabilities and triage technical debt among teams and remove roadblocks that the teams cannot resolve on their level, to keep delivery momentum
• Coordinate the communication plan, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.