Customer Service Representative with Slovenian - Contact Center | Cracow
Amway is a large multinational family-owned consumer goods company and the leading direct selling company worldwide. Amway offers more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of nutrition, beauty, and home care exclusively through independent distributors and the own webshop. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries generating revenue of 8.1 billion USD in 2020. Amway’s top-selling brands are Nutrilite™ vitamin, mineral, and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and eSpring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Service Representative will interact with Amway Business Owners and Amway customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, providing a high level of customer support on a specific product or service.
In our Contact Center Department, we support 27 European markets with the help of people from all over the world, which makes us a truly multinational team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage business queries and inbound phone calls (70% phone calls & 30% emails)
- Receive and respond to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions, etc., by using our knowledge management resources
- Process requests and update data in our database
- Document interactions in our ticket system
- Help with the implementation of new IT solutions
- Generate innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Assist other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
- Contribute to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
What you’ll need:
- Enthusiastic, communicative approach and willingness to support our customers
- Slovenian language at C1/C2 level is a must, together with English at minimum B2 level
- Excellent knowledge of an additional European language on full professional proficiency
- Courage to face new challenges and opportunities
- A great approach to teamwork and focus on internal and external customers
- Experience in customer service will be an asset
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- International and multilingual team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Various portfolio of internal&external training (1-month induction training, access to the e-learning platform, professional certifications
- Possibility of growth inside of the organization
- Company events and office initiatives
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Home-like office in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.