At HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success comes directly from our great people. We are a growing team of finance, accounting, data and technology professionals ready to „WOW” the world with our expertise, passion and pride to be GREEN. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Digital & Technology, Transformation, Global Audit, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Process Expertise, and Support Functions like HR, Service Management, Global Master Data, Internal Finance, Change & Communications.
An integral part of HEINEKEN’s day-to-day operations, our Global Shared Services center has significantly contributed to leveraging the benefits of the company since 2012. With more than 1100 employees comprised of 27 nationalities, we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. A truly global experience! We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and planet and passion for quality in all that we do.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Global Shared Services Center was awarded as the Business Services Firm of the Year 2021!
Your responsibilities would include:
- working as part of a team that provides monitoring services and tooling to the rest of HEINEKEN
- develop the services provided by the OCC teams including SAP SolMan implementations and system and job monitoring services
- help the team transition to offering platforms on top of their services, like Splunk and New Relic as a log monitoring platforms and UIpath as self-healing tool
- enabling ERP teams decrease their any downtime while getting maximum value from the services and platforms provided
- ensuring proper financial management of the team in collaboration with the Product Owner
- acting as subject matter expert in the solutions we offer to our users
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have experience working with ERP technologies such as SAP, Navision and JDE
- you have experience working with monitoring technologies such as Splunk, New Relic and SAP Solution Manager
- you have the ambition to help ERP teams become more agile and increase their efficiency and time-to-market
- you have affinity to develop new technical and non-technical skills
- you have excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing): ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people. Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- you have the ambition to work with a broad spectrum of stakeholders and represent the OCC team towards those stakeholders
- you have experience in working with an offshore team
- you have a Bachelor/Master’s degree, preferably in the field of (Business) IT
- you have excellent written and verbal English
Nico to have:
- experience or familiarity with with the agile ways of working as described in SCRUM
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer