MAKE HISTORY WITH US!Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• A candidate with demonstrated self-motivated personal leadership
• A people activator, with ability and commitment to drive change in the organization, effective communication skills at all levels of the organization and strong collaboration skills
• An analytical and problem solving mind with university degree in Engineering, Technical Science
• An individual with good Microsoft Excel & Power BI skills
• A professional with good practical experience and technical knowledge of production process, materials and equipment (at least 3 years)
• Fluent Polish and English speaker
• A candidate with a strongly developed training and coaching skills
WE OFFER• Being a part of critical change in organization
• Multinational experience within a highly dynamic organization moved by the vision of a Smoke-Free Future
• cross-functional projects
• Cafeteria with various benefits
• attractive medical care for you & family
• a wide range of internal trainings
• pension employee program
• subsidized meals in company canteen
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Supporting the deployment of Integrated Operation System across the factory in line with PMI Strategy
• Supporting the design and deployment of new Integrated Operation System methodology in different business contexts
• Coaching colleagues in deliver value through adopting and improving Global best practices in a standardized and systematic way
• Certifying people on IOS methodology (teach with full autonomy)
• Monitoring the impact of IOS deployment in what concerns capability building and business impact
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.