MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The PMI Treasury CoE (Center of Expertise) based in Krakow, Poland, supports Front Office Treasury activities of 50 markets in Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa. In close collaboration with the Treasury Head Office, the scope of activities covers liquidity forecasting, money market and foreign exchange trading, risk management and advisory.
• A University graduate in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent
• A proficient English speaker with 3 to 5 years of relevant Finance experience, an experience in treasury positions in a multinational company will be an asset
• A person with practical knowledge of MS Office programs (especially MS Excel), Treasury and E-banking systems
• A specialist with strong analytical and interpersonal skills with ability to work under time pressure, prioritize tasks and follow timelines
• A person with interest in and knowledge of global financial markets
• Treasury certification (ACT / CFP) and Finance certification (CFA / ACCA) will be a plus.
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Perform short-term cash flow forecasts
• Independently initiate Treasury transactions, including investments, borrowings and FX trading
• Calculate and/or validate mid-term cash flow forecasts during budgeting cycles
• Collect bank quotations and negotiate financial agreements (loan, investments, derivatives and other bank services)
• Actively monitor financial markets as well as regulatory developments potentially affecting activities under scope
• Support Manager Treasury in formulating and executing market specific treasury strategies
• Develop and maintain relationships with banks, affiliates and other stakeholders to enhance the Treasury service level provided to the business
• Conduct appropriate process improvements, leveraging on Treasury systems and banks’ capabilities, to foster efficiency and adaptation to business requirements as well as changes in regulatory/banking landscape
• Contribute to various cross-functional projects on ad-hoc basis
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.