Wealth Management and Private Banking Lawyer with French
Job Reference #
Kraków, Milano, Warsaw
Do you have experience with a wide range of legal matters related to wealth management and private banking? Do you love providing solutions? We're looking for a mid to senior level Wealth Management and Private Banking Lawyer to:
– advise our business on all legal matters, with a focus on banking and financial services regulation and civil law (incl. consumer and investor protection, securities and corporate law, insurance distribution law, international private law)
– handle litigations and complaints in close collaboration with other internal functions and outside counsel
– support our strategic initiatives and projects
– interact with and supervise outside counsel
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working hands-on with a team of enthusiastic lawyers within Legal Global Wealth Management (GWM) Krakow, reporting to Legal GWM Luxembourg. You will work on a broadly diversified portfolio of tasks.
– a university degree in law
– solid legal knowledge in European banking and financial services regulation
– 5-7 years of practical experience in wealth management and private banking
– an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
– the ability to manage multiple internal and external interfaces
– an effective communicator with strong interpersonal and analytical skills, used to interacting with colleagues at all levels
– highly resilient and have the ability to clearly communicate legal limitations to internal stakeholders, also when under pressure
– known for hitting deadlines
– result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– fluent in English and French (German, Dutch and other languages being an asset)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.