MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As a Project Manager IT Consumer you will manage highly complex international implementations of digital solutions supporting commercialization of PMI Reduced-Risk Products* (RRPs). You will mobilize and manage cross-functional internal and external teams and address multiple stakeholders within and beyond the PMI IT Consumer organization and PMI Affiliates.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?•Passionate about Agile delivery with excellent knowledge Agile frameworks
•Detailed and customer focused with a strategic commercial mindset.
•A collaborative team player, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal stakeholders
•Passionate about continuously learning in a changing environment
•Proven delivery of digital solutions implementations for high-pace global transformations
•Experience in project management/Agile delivery tools and methods (e.g.Teamwork/Confluence/Jira)
•Consumer-centric approach and mindset
•Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members
•Organizational and leadership abilities
•Excellent communication skills
•Creative thinking skills
WHAT WE OFFER?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Lunch card (Sodexo)
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Manage multiple parallel digital implementation projects covering eCommerce, websites, digital consumer service centre, digital trade engagement, social media suite, 1-2-1 marketing, in-person consumer engagement, retail engagement
• Lead a diverse and global team of subject matter experts, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methods, enhancing team collaboration and identifying and resolving conflicts
• Manage project communication, regularly reporting progress to stakeholders and ensure that related documents are complete, up-to-date and stored
• Lead the project control activities and meetings, manage projects risks, document decisions and updating planning accordingly