In this role, you have the opportunity to
have a visible impact on the society by supporting our healthcare customers on daily basis.
You are responsible for
- Making the import declaration using the correct customs regulations, correct goods code and additional codes within the agreed time frame
- Data entry of previous document and invoice information in case there is no electronic message
- Control the previous document is a Philips shipment
- Support and advice the business with making a correct export declaration
- Data entry of an export declarations for organizations which do not have this functionality
- Clearance AGS and Transit declarations for the Single Authorization Simplified Procedures (SASP- NL, AT, IE, FR, DE) countries and UK
- Administration of the bonded warehouse (BWH) and Inward Processing Relief (IPR)
- Archiving electronically the declaration relevant documentation
- Reporting Intrastat, Extrastat and VAT for the SASP countries and DE, UK
You are a part of
our Global Competence Center in Łódź, where we centralize our business processes. We bring together supporting roles within HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Service, Supply Chain and other, enabling you to have a career in an international, cross functional environment. Your future colleagues speak 25+ languages and represent 15+ different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree
- Preferred previous experience in Supply Chain or Transportation
- Experience within customs department or finished customs agent course is a plus
- Fluent English. Fluent Dutch or German is a plus
- Experience in working with MS office applications
- Accuracy and ability to work as a part of a team
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.