Senior HR Payroll Specialist - remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• cover payroll activities, such as preparation of the payroll input file, check of employee payslips or financial reconciliation and yearly activities such as bonus payments
• take full ownership of the payroll process
• participate in and conduct payroll stakeholder meetings
• support the team in onboarding / workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit administration when needed
• support internal Clients in HR matters via phone, email and ticketing tool
• be the first HR point of contact for internal UBS Employees and third parties
• maximize employee and line manager satisfaction by communicating effectively and adjusting to needs
• focus on meeting our clients' needs and building relationships by identifying issues and recommending solutions
• support continuous process and procedure improvement initiatives, enhancing quality and efficiency
We are an HR team with an extensive catalogue of services provided to clients from few EMEA locations, closely in partnership with local HR specialists.
Role will be based in Kraków/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• at least 2 years of experience in HR Payroll delivery
• at least 4 years of overall experience in HR
• able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries
• fluent English (German or French would be an asset)
• good judgment and decision making skills, careful when evaluating risk
• cooperative and collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
• concise, clear and accurate communicator, able to adjust to audience needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.