MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
In this role, you’ll be part of our IT Corporate Platforms team at our shared service center in Krakow, Poland. You will manage a portfolio of IT solutions supporting key strategies of PMI as well as initiate and run projects. Foremost, you will mobilize and lead cross-functional internal and external teams.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Confirmed experience in leading and delivering large and sophisticated IT projects for high-paced global transformations within the finance domain.
• Seasoned experience in product management, Agile delivery tools (eg Jira) and methodologies (e.g. SAFE).
• Experience in driving IT Finance Projects and initiatives.
• Strong sense of accountability in driving results and decision-making.
• A collaborative approach, comfortable in dealing with all types of external and internal partners with a consumer-centric mindset.
• Passion for continuous learning in a changing environment.
• Expertise in the setup and management of distributed teams and in motivating project teams and/or indirect team members.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively within the organization.
• Outspoken team leader able to bring the best out of team members coupled with creative thinking.
WHAT WE OFFER?
•Private medical and dental care, life insurance
•Lunch card (Sodexo)
•Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
•Employee pension plan
•Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
•Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Engaging with senior stakeholders to understand business evolution and design the solutions roadmap
• Leading the portfolio of IT projects under your responsibility to ensure functional and technical evolution of these solutions
• Leading a diverse and distributed team of subject matter specialists, finding ways to optimize project approach and execution methodologies, improving team collaboration
• In charge of the communication, regularly reporting progress to partners and ensuring that related documents are complete and up-to-date