MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• a student of a 3rd, 4th or 5th year or university graduate (up to 6 months after graduation),
• proficient English Speaker,
• excellent communicator,
• person with an advanced level of MS Excel,
• problem-solver with attention to details and strong analytical skills.
• VBA and ERP knowledge, SAP R3 experience as a big plus,
• as an asset: experience exposed to materials requirements planning (MRP), market projects and materials specification activities or knowledge of the second European language (German, Lithuanian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese or Greek).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• our company offers you a new perspective,
• here, you will never stop exploring and discovering,
• we take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every possibility to develop your career and reach your full potential,
• with new technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Planning, analyzing and carrying out MRP activities and communication with Factory's Production Planning (including escalation process with EU DIM Procurement/ CS Semi Finished Components),
• Maintaining DIM, Semis & Leaf inventory levels and minimizing LOGD, stock without requirements and aged products,
• Maintaining and measuring vendor performance in terms of OTIF and responding to rush orders,
• Performing regular maintenance of SAP material master data (MRP Views) for DIM, Semis and Leaf,
• Proposing improvements covering system [SAP] and process [MRP].