MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As an Engineer - Critical Suppliers you'll work on all product stages with design, NPI and MP according to the Quality Requirements. The goal is to design and industrialize mechanical components of innovation and excellence. To do so you'll need to work closely with designers and mechanical suppliers, implement component qualification and ensure flawlessness. You must have strong beliefs in driving quality and making rational decisions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• BSc degree in Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt will be an advantage
• 8-10 years working experience in Mechanical Quality Management
• Experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
• Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Minitab, Excel, LabView etc.)
• Deep understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Good communication and influence skills within organization
• Creativity and fact-based analytical skills
• Good problem analysis and problem solving with quality tools
• Technical writing skills, ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
• Ability to work in a dynamic organization and fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in English, both oral and written
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Be an escalation point for critical supplier quality-related issues through NPI builds into MP and lead quality problem solving projects
• Ensure alignment on Quality Criteria, Product Specification, Ongoing Reliability Test and Quality Technical Agreements (QTA) among tier 2 suppliers, EMS and PMI
• Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement) and provide guidance to suppliers on tool design, process flow, equipment selection, DFM and DOE proposals
• Drive EMS to align measuring methodology, ensuring consistence in quality inspection between supplier OQA and EMS IQC. Implement Production Part Approval Process (PPA) including FAI, CPK measurement, PFMEA, Control plan
• Manage supplier yield improvement and cost down projects
• Collaborate with multiple internal groups (such as engineering, Supply Chain, CMF) as well as external parties for quality issues and work closely with suppliers to understand and drive quality and raw material-related issues
• Act as project leader for quality cases by driving cross-team workforce and preparing high-level executive reports to management