Senior DevOps System Engineer (remote option)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Full Time, Part Time
Are you a passionate about delivering robust IT solutions and a multitasker? Do you want to have flexible working hours and work remotely? Are you innovative and have a talent in detail orientated multitasking? Do you know how to define and develop solutions that meet Business needs and can solve problems and increase efficiency?
We’re looking for a System Engineer / DevOps to:
• Support the IT Client Relationship and Lifecycle area of a leading Asset Manager to evolve to the next level and shape the end user experience
• Think strategically and work in a global distributed project team
• Partner and collaborate with internal experts and keep your colleagues, business partners, stakeholders and counterparts up to date
• Apply proper methodology, implement solutions in an Agile fashion and comply with a systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience with on premise and cloud enterprise solutions including transition
• Ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Product Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the scrum team
• Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
We are supportive for our employees to work flexible working hours as well as working remotely from home. You’ll be working in the Asset Management IT team in Wroclaw. The project team is located In Switzerland, United States, United Kingdom and India. Our clients and users are distributed globally. The Client Relationship and Lifecycle team offer global IT solutions for Asset Management.
• Min. 3 years of experience in IT software development projects, preferably in a large organization, added bonus if you also are familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo
• Experience integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
• Hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments and having strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of DB concepts and hands-on experience with databases (MS SQL, PostGres) will be a plus
• Experience with cloud e.g. Azure and setting up / configuring servers including networking security
• Experience in CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab or similar
• Experience in ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates is a plus
• Experience in administering Windows and Linux RHEL servers is a plus
• Data tools experience: PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server and ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica and/or Azure Data Factory is a plus.
• Good scripting skills: Powershell, Bash and/or Python
• Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.