Aon Sp. z o.o.
We closely cooperate with teams in the US. The main goal of all teams involved is to advise our clients on the best group healthcare insurance offered by medical vendors on the market. We are responsible for conducting the Request For Proposal, collecting and analyzing documents received from vendors while closely collaborating with consultants from the US Team. The final product of the cooperation is a Power Point presentation delivered to Client Team which is in direct contact with Aon clients.
Sounds a bit mysterious?
Don’t worry, we are ready to teach you all we know about US Broking!
- Upon collection and reconciliation of data, identifying and resolving inconsistencies
- Making analytical recommendations and interpretations of data received
- Ensuring data accuracy from vendors
- Working closely with internal teams to make sure our clients’ needs are fulfilled
- Supporting and communicating effectively with other team members
- Always looking for new solutions and improvements
- English level B2+
- Good Power Point and Excel skills
- Very high attention to details
- Team working abilities, a spotless record and strong ethos
- Ability to analyze data and check for accuracy
- Able to meet tight deadlines under time pressure and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to work on US working hours 13:30 - 22:00 (with a possibility of early shifts for one week in the month on a permanent contract)
- University degree and/or experience in accounting/economics/finance/administration would be an asset
- Experience working in an international environment would be also an asset
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback.
- Flexible remote work environment.
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more).
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more).
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources.
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues!