Who we are looking for:
A professional who will join team responsible for outsourced provision of end to end client service - compare records of the client`s Front Office System to records kept at State Street, flag and resolve differences, raise inquiries with internal teams. Additionally, direct support of Front Office - addressing queries, analysis of the client´s portfolio. have a proactive mindset to inform other business units of potential issues further downstream.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
What you will be responsible for:
As a Client Service Specialist you will:
- Support Front Office Data Control (FODC) reconciliation process between Record Keeping System and client front office system, i.e. Charles River Development
- Perform daily checks on file deliverables to the clients, investigate discrepancies and ensure
daily resolution of identified queries
- Ensure all activities are compliant with corporate standards and policies
- Preparing daily reporting for the client
- Take ownership of issues to resolution, engage teams as needed to gain consensus.
- Where applicable, provide assistance to manager and team members to close out issues.
- Provide appropriate management information as required to support business unit decision making
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly new things
- Problem solving, and decision making skills
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business related degree is a plus
- Experience in finance industry is a plus
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
Employee savings plan
Premium life insurance package
Gold medical package
International operating environment
Soft skills training
Development sessions with a mentor,
Diversity of opportunities across a range challenging and highly complex activities
Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers