Do you have an inquisitive mind? Are you good at resolving complex cases? Do you have an eye for details? If so, we might be looking for you to join our Investment Compliance team.
Main responsibility of Compliance Analyst is to perform accurate analysis of alerts detected by the system and report any violation to protect investor’s best interest. On a daily basis, Investment Compliance Analyst will use his analytical skills to investigate and solve various compliance cases.
• REVIEWING WORK AND ASSISTING TEAM SUPERVISOR
• Point of expertise for complex breach analysis
• Review all reporting produced by the Associates
• Liaises with internal clients and supporting departments for the purpose of obtaining key inputs
• Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Supervisor
• Assists Team Supervisor in implementing new procedures and controls
• Maintaining and fostering a team environment
• MONITORING INVESTMENT COMPLIANCE
• Investigate violations on the automated compliance monitoring system
• Record findings of investigation on the system
• DATA CONTROL CHECKS
• Compare and confirm accuracy of fund data as it appears in the system
• Advise data teams of any discrepancies in a timely fashion
• Ensure agreed timelines are adhered to
• Generate and attach reports as required in a timely manner
• Ensuring data is accurate and ready for client use
• Demonstrates good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines
• Maintains systematic filing practices
• Ensure that daily work load is allocated appropriately
• TRAINING AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
• Take responsibility for personal development and training.
• Provides direction and training to staff in the course of their day-to-day work and provides
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Accountancy/Law or Business/ IT related degree (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and mathematic skills
- Knowledge about financial services, securities sector and capital markets
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in using Microsoft Excel functions is essential
- Very good understanding of investment compliance processes
- Independence in solving complicated cases in the field of compliance investment processes
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience utilizing Bloomberg
- Good communication skills – verbal and written in English
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Minimum 1 year experience in investment compliance (preferred) or fund industry
What can you expect from us:
- We are diverse team and we welcome (preferably but not only) graduates of economics, business, law, finance & accounting, science and language degrees
- We value team work and continuous learning and development
- We support each other and learn from each other
- We strive for excellence in everything we do
- We never stop to change
If this speaks to you – come and join us in Investment Compliance!
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers