We are looking for Senior IT Consultant for Digitalization in Real Estate to join our EY GDS Transaction Strategy and Execution team. Our team focuses on providing strategic and operational IT services during merge and acquisition transactions for the biggest market players worldwide, in EMEIA or US regions.
As part of our team, you will advise and support our clients in the digitalization challenges of the Real Estate environment in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
If you have a strong digital expertise, first steps in IT advisor role and you are going to develop your career to more strategic / managerial roles in the future, the IT Senior Consultant role is a perfect position to start this journey.
You will have an opportunity to develop your technological expertise and gain experience from the big global organizations from Germany, UK or US.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern technologies and contact with the largest companies on the market.
We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in IT and Operations. Our team is not a “regular army” but ”Navy SEALs” making real impact on our client’s IT.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting international companies from the private and public sector in the digitization of business processes in the context of real estate and infrastructure
- IT consulting related to real estate (including software selection, IT architecture, application implementation and integration)
- Advice and development of appropriate digitization strategies for our clients and support in the implementation of the digitization concept
- Project management of digital transformation of companies and organizations
What we look for
- 6+ years’ experience in IT consulting or IT project management role
- An understanding of the IT landscape and business operations in Real Estate companies (including ERP, CAFM, and DMS systems)
- Experience in structured methodologies (e.g., ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Prince2)
- Fluent knowledge of both English and German language
- Analytical and solution-oriented thinking.
- Ability to travel and work across the EU (approximately 30% annually after COVID)
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice, and support to key decision-makers
Ideally, if you also have:
- Familiarity with budgeting and IT financials
- University degree in a field related to IT
- Already gained experience in international environment (especially in Germany or UK)
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.