Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Technology Practice is a forward looking organization and makes use of the latest releases of technology from SAP amongst others. They are responsible for the delivery of programs that offer a chance to work on web applications that span the spectrum of devices from desktop to tablets to smart phones. The EY CT SAP Team coordinates and manages a team of development resources to enforce process and review output of developers to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables.
Your key responsibilities
- Good design skills and knowledge of UML, should be able to translate requirements into software design using UML.
- Strong analytical capabilities and logical skills, solution designing experience is a must.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship. Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Good understanding of agile methodology and scrum processes.
Skills and attributes for success
- Handle ambiguity and get things done in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are challenged.
- Should possess good product instinct and excellent project management skills to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution.
What we look for
- 5+ years’ experience in Core Java design and Development (2-3 years’ experience in cloud technologies)
- Expertise in the following areas;
- SAPUI5 and FIORI APPS extension/configurations
- Web IDE / Eclipse tool to develop Fiori applications
- Good knowledge on MVC frame work
- Good experiences in SAP ABAP
- Front end technologies overview
- Experience in OData / Rest protocols
- Should have experience in developing HANA OData Services, XSJS etc..
- Customer orientation with a strong focus on quality
- Knowledge in the following areas is beneficial: SAP Cloud Platform (SCP), SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), SAP Cloud Platform Extension Suite, Cloud Foundry, …
- Good communication skills
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team. Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain applications built on SAP technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.