Description - External
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
This opportunity is for a SAP FI/CO Functional consultant based out of Wroclaw of Warsaw, Poland in our CT SAP Domain team. CT SAP Domain has the responsibility for building and owning our SAP technology products end-to-end. You will guide the key SAP Domain products for the chosen functional areas.
As a member of our team, you’ll have a chance to extend your knowledge & experience by having opportunity to work with newest technologies and solutions offered by SAP. You’ll be part of global organization in EY and participate in various product development or industry solutions projects, choosing the most suitable business solutions for Finance and Controlling.
Your key responsibilities:
- You are responsible to provide leadership, functional knowledge and configuration skills to build EY Proprietary applications on top of SAP products
- Responsible to deliver in a hybrid systems environment – primarily SAP On-Prem products, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Cloud products
- Responsible to deliver in the Agile process as part of a stable team
- You are also expected to engage with partners and service providers to clarify any open operational or technical questions, reporting to the EY CT SAP Domain product management function.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External
Skills and attributes for success:
- A team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Constantly updating yourself about new offerings from SAP as well as market conditions
- A winning personality and the ability to become a trusted advisor to the stakeholders
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 5+ years of experience in Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) with 2+ years in Central Finance
- 1+ E2E Implementation, Rollout, Upgrade and Support Projects in SAP ECC and SAP S/4HANA experience is required
- Work experience in relevant SAP Financial Services consulting services engagements or business environments
- Understanding of integration points with the SD, MM, and FI/CO modules
- Strong experience in Central Finance (cFIN)
- Cost Center, Profit Center, Internal Order Accounting experience
- Product Cost planning, Budget Planning and Forecasting experience
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Accounting and Financial Close
- Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Treasury and Financial Risk Management
- Financial Operations
- Education: Computer Science/Telecom/Electronics Engineer preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Knowledge of SAP technologies for both On-Prem and Cloud offerings from SAP
- Understanding of application integration potential across SAP offerings
- Knowledge of SAP Industry Solutions
- Education in business management will be helpful
What working at EY offers:
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
- Opportunities to develop new technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, SAP Learning HUB, on-site trainings, language classes
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.