Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
GDS Legal Managed Services team provides comprehensive legal support services including Entity Compliance and Governance, Contract Life Cycle Management, Research and Regulatory Mapping and Managed Review and Functional Analysis, uniting our legal professionals (3,100+ Lawyers) from different backgrounds and geographies (80 Jurisdictions) under a common purpose of exceptional client service with a global mindset. We also work along with other EY professionals, including Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory. We are driven to provide client-centric solutions, guided by a deep sector focus and broad knowledge across the world.
GDS offers a dynamic, result-oriented working environment where we encourage our people to excel in their areas of responsibility. We are committed to invest in our people through continuous training and knowledge development. Our remuneration principles reflect our belief in attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, while aligning our employees’ long-term objectives with the organization’s long-term business objectives.
Your key responsibilities
The role holder will report to the GDS ECG manager and will work closely with various internal stakeholders and will be primarily responsible for assisting GDS ECG manager in managing the team and providing end-to-end legal support to the global EY Law network.
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to learn and interpret the relevant regulations and apply the same to the work situation;
- Strong project management skills - ability to multi-task across a variety of projects and activities;
- Organized, able to meet deadlines and achieve results with minimal guidance;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal - ability to summarize, edit, and harmonize large volume of data;
- Solid research and analytical skills – ability to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- A strong proficiency in working across the various Microsoft office tools (word, excel, PowerPoint);
- Proactive and motivated across all aspects of teaming and execution of work;
- Willingness to stretch and work under pressure, as and when required to do so;
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality;
- Attention to detail and openness to feedback;
- International outlook and awareness.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Qualified Company Secretary or similar strong experience
- 3-4 years relevant experience in a reputable MNC/Big4 or working with a practicing Company Secretary.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure to multi-jurisdiction laws is an added advantage.
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven capabilities in driving multiple projects, with exception client management and project management experience
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success, as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.