Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Unique opportunity to join a team of finance leaders that stand out from the crowd as a connected, high performing global finance team of transformative Trusted Business Advisors.
The Global Account Finance Advisor is a finance professional with robust knowledge and experience that is dedicated to one or more of the most complex global accounts serviced by EY. The Global Account Finance Advisor will provide insight into the account’s global financial performance as well as forward thinking modelling and advice to support financial decisions. Additionally, the Global Account Finance Advisor will introduce implementation frameworks for key financial processes in order to optimize global performance while providing a clear view of the account performance to account, regional and finance management teams.
Your key responsibilities
Financial planning and performance:
- Deliver margin modelling and advice to support account strategy plans. Continually measure success.
- Advise on, model and ensure stretching and achievable targets in the annual revenue plan, ensure effective ownership across leadership.
- Advise on performance and forecast expectations against plan throughout the year, deliver insights and recommendations to achieve optimal financial performance.
- Validate quality of financial data.
- Model and advise on where to improve margin, agree on targets for improvement, continually measure success.
- Set, socialize and promote adherence to framework to manage and maximize margin across all engagements.
- Analyze margin performance throughout the year, make recommendations for optimization.
- Provide robust margin modelling in support of largest and most complex pursuits.
- Analyze engagement margin drivers and collaborate to course correct or maximize results.
- Set and socialize framework to apply MSA/rate cards and other client procurement requirements for the best margin outcome across all engagements.
- Support largest and most complex pursuits and engagements to apply MSA/rate card and other client procurement requirements for the best margin outcome.
MSA/Rate Card Development:
- Advise on and deliver margin modeling to support negotiation and decision making.
Account revenue planning:
- Facilitate and develop plan and secure ownership with key stakeholders.
Account client and engagement set up:
- Set, socialize and advise on framework to be applied across all engagements.
Working Capital Management:
- Constantly analyze and advise on potential inventory exposure and risk which might impact margin.
Knowledge Share and Development:
- Work with G360 finance community, share policies, expertise, ideas and successes. Bring leading practices to own accounts.
Client centric business focused reporting:
- Leverage global leading practice and support on reporting, and on all other account and engagement processes for the benefit of own accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
Strong analytical skills are essential for the Global Account Finance Advisor role. Common areas where the Global Account Finance Advisor would apply these skills are:
- Analyzing large quantities of data in order to form and communicate a crisp view of the global account performance landscape.
- Continuously advising the account leadership team on expected financial performance vs. plan based upon analytics such as trend analysis and modelling of forward looking scenarios.
- Providing financial modelling and advice to support pricing decisions.
- Analysis of cause and effect correlations.
- Developing financial forecast scenarios for account performance based on information such as sales pipeline, resourcing, etc.
- Assessing the drivers of financial results with constant focus on improvement and rapid course correction where necessary.
To qualify for the role, you must have
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent based on local country) in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a professional atmosphere in a finance/business capacity with at least 3 years of supervisory, forecasting and budgeting experience
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Able to work in a self-sufficient manner, operating across multiple projects and priorities
- Understands the commercial drivers of account performance
- Focuses on solutions that drive continuous improvement of account performance
- Synthesizes and communicates detailed financial information in support of an effective decision making process
- Navigates the full extent of accessible EY resources to deliver effective solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to apply a forward thinking customer focused lens to developing business solutions
- Utilizes sound financial practices to support operational decisions
- Forms and communicates a clear and concise view of financial performance
- Drives interactions that build trust and manage expectations with all stakeholders
- Demonstrates the ability to challenge assumptions and decisions in an appropriate manner
- Delivers cogent messages, encompassing financial analysis and recommendations
- Teams effectively to provide seamless end to end support of key account processes
- Demonstrates appreciation and respect of varying cultures – both corporate and geographical
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.