Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Delivers solution or infrastructure development services, such as coding, programming and creating program specifications in a defined project, using sound technical capabilities
- Develops, modifies and maintains solutions or infrastructure, ensuring compliance with the relevant standards
- Works with users to capture requirements and peer reviews design specifications
Your key responsibilities
- Produces high-quality solution or infrastructure deliverables in accordance with project timelines and specifications, using sound coding and programming skills
- Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process contributing to moderately complex aspects of a project
- Maintains and enhances systems by fixing complicated errors, raising risks and escalating issues where necessary
- Works with users to capture detailed requirements, translating designs and solution architecture into design specifications
- Monitors and reports on potential risks/opportunities of emerging technologies, and seeks areas for continuous improvement
- Ensures all activities adhere to the relevant processes, procedures, standards and technical design
Skills and attributes for success
- Hands-on Technical Leader experience
- Real-life fullstack developer experience and knowledge
- Technical design experience
- Java 9+,
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 5-10 years applied experience
- Relevant experience in either an internal or external software or platform engineering role, or similar
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing comprehensive technical advice and managing user requirements
- Relevant knowledge of delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.