Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Leads the delivery of solution or infrastructure development services for a small to medium sized project, using strong technical capabilities with exceptional hands on experience!
- Designs, develops and oversees the maintenance of solutions or infrastructure work, driving team compliance with the relevant standards
- Fully understands user requirements and translates requirements into design specifications, reviewing the work of others for technical details.
Your key responsibilities
- Leads the delivery of high-quality solution or infrastructure work, setting project timelines and continuously reviewing and updating the specifications, in line with user requirements
- Contributes to complex aspects of a project, performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process
- Resolves intensified production and system enhancement issues
- Provides technical expertise to improve value from current solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies and seeks to continuously improve internal processes
- Develops working relationships with peers across Development & Engineering and Architecture teams, collaborating to develop solutions, and provides informal mentoring/training to junior members of the team
- Drives alignment to the relevant processes, procedures, standards, technical design
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong technical proficiency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 5-7 years applied experience
- Significant proven experience in either an internal or external software or platform engineering role, or similar along with some Project Management experience is desired
- Advanced technical knowledge and experience in delivering software / platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing comprehensive technical advice and managing user requirements
- Significant relevant experience in building application using container-orchestration systems like Kubernetes, and container engines like Docker and in building real-time data pipelines and streaming apps using Kafka, and RabbitMQ message broker
- CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Delivery using modern methodologies especially SAFe Agile, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.
Ideally, you’ll also have
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.