Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of large projects in SAP portfolio defining and managing scope, budget, timelines and quality, with full responsibility and authority to complete the assigned project using traditional and agile methodologies.
- Maintain project plans, anticipates, mitigates and handles project risks and ensures project timelines and budgets
- Lead project teams consisting of multi-functional, global and virtual groups and directly supervises staff, ensuring the appropriate expectations, principles, structures, tools and responsibilities are in place to deliver the plan and deliver excellence
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, System Demos, and Iteration Retrospective.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog and guide the team in balancing the priorities and scope.
- Ensure that the project follows established client and EY specific processes.
Your key responsibilities
- Defines project scope and leads the development, documentation and implementation of large-scale projects and change initiatives in line with organizational policies and strategies, defining and maintaining realistic project plans and supervising progress against agreed quality and performance criteria in both traditional and Agile methodologies.
- Reviews and ensures project financial management and reporting to relevant parties
- Facilitates requirements gathering sessions and documents functional requirements / specifications to capture business needs and validates and acquires sign off from business representative.
- Develops positive relationships across the business to facilitate open dialogue and identifies the communication needs of each interested party, ensuring engagement and acquiring formal agreement from relevant parties on scope, requirements and delivery
- Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management Processes, Agile Methodologies
- Demonstrable ability to use tools/ independent spreadsheets to help analyze earn vs burn rate/ earnings variances and other project financials.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, IT, Science, or other Technical qualification with 07-10 years in a corporate IT environment
- PRINCE 2 / Project Management Professional (PMP) / Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or SAFe-certified
- Experience working in Software product development projects using traditional as well as Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and experience on SAP HANA/SAP Cloud Platform/S4 HANA
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working with ADO
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion!
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more