Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
You will have a unique opportunity to technically influence GDS Poland Assurance Audit team, and develop various Data extraction-related scenarios.
As Senior Data Extraction Specialist, you will be part of Data Analytics team supporting data capture activities within Assurance and other service lines, Developing/enhancing data capture methods responsive to the developed analytics, developing the approach and techniques for ERP systems responsive to needs.
Your key responsibilities
You will provide consultation on Data extraction tools and technology selection and will support extraction of data from multiple Enterprise-Resource-Planning (ERP) sources by understanding data structure requirements. Daily, you will be an important interface in communication with end business clients. Your expertise will allow you to successfully troubleshoot any challenge when supporting regional Analytic Delivery Specialists. During client meetings, you will be a vital help on extraction techniques.
Skills and attributes for success
- Effective leader and communicator
- Exceptional Team player, who likes to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Co-creator of quality culture
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team structure
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Supervising performance of more junior team members
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in data extraction / Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) / related fields
- Excellent English skills
- Efficient German OR French OR Spanish skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Presentation and soft skills
- Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change
- Problem-solving skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- ERP knowledge
- Working knowledge in SQL and familiarity with data extraction tools
- Be self-motived and continuously demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn
What we look for
- Ability to master complex tasks and understand the implications of work performed while maintaining data quality and security
- Strong commitment to team success, going beyond own tasks to help the team to succeed
- Clear and confident communication, showing sincerity and approachability
- Effective anticipation to address issues, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality work
- Innovative mindset in identifying improvements to enhance the delivery of assigned tasks
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more