Employee will augment the Common Tax Operations and Reports Service (CTORS) Team.
The CTORS team is part of the Tax IT Service Delivery team which is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems for reporting tax.
The team is geographically dispersed and comprises of all disciplines required to deliver IT solutions for our customers, including project managers, business analysts, application engineers, quality assurance & testers and implementation managers. In addition the function works closely with the Technical Lead on the project.
The developer is responsible for delivery of high-quality code in accordance with functional and non-functional specifications, best practices, standards, guidelines and processes defined for the project.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and implementation of functionality for new and existing applications
- Research and development for new libraries, components, technologies
- Rapid prototyping of new features and applications
- Review code and mentor junior team members
- Bug fixing (no one is perfect)
- Effectively communicate within globally distributed Agile team
- Handle customers/business users technical queries
- Maintain high development standards and thrive for better quality
- Work comfortably in fast-pasted Agile environment (daily scrums, frequent demo for clients, planning meetings, grooming sessions and team buildings)
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Skills and attributes for success
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on working experience
- Proven experience developing large Web applications
- Experience working with Microsoft technology Web stack: C#, ASP.NET MVC/Web API or ASP.NET Core
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and experience with SQL Server
- Solid working knowledge of Entity Framework
- Unit testing: NUnit, MsTest, Moq
- Experience using GIT as version control
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Angular experience (latest versions)
- Responsive Web design experience
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS and SCSS
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Cloud based application development: MS Azure
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more