Let us introduce you the job offer for M&A IT Senior Consultant with French language role by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery centre network by EY.
We are looking for a candidate with strong IT expertise, first steps in IT advisory role and willing to shape her/his career into more strategic/managerial roles in the future while working for the biggest market players worldwide with focus on the Europe West region
We work on the most complex and high profile global transactions, across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. We are a group of experienced industry professionals with a background in technologies, which enables us to bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients.
Our projects will give you an opportunity to work within international and vibrant environment of enthusiastic and top skilled people. Working for EY means a strong commitment to develop your knowledge of modern business solutions and contact with the largest companies on the market.
Your key responsibilities
You will advise in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes & demands working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role. Scope of work is to provide IT subject matter expert knowledge, governance, data analysis and risk assessments to deliver projects related to integration, separation and reshaping organizations.
Skills and attributes for success
- IT professional skills proven in international organizations
- Analytical, process and data driven thinking with ability to understand multi dependant environments to create fact based recommendations and execution plans
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Good track record in the execution at least one of the following areas: IT strategy, IT transformation, IT operating model, IT infrastructure / cloud, ERP implementation, CRM implementation
- 6+ years of experience in IT management or IT consulting role
- Experience in structured methodologies (e.g. ITIL, DevOps, Agile, Prince2)
- Familiarity with budgeting and IT financials
- Ability to travel and work across EU (approximately 30% annually)
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- University degree in field related to IT
- Merger & Acquisition transaction experience (Carve-Out, Due Diligence, Integration)
- Experience gained in an international environment
- Experience in building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
What we look for
Proactive team member with attitude to leave comfort zone and act in dynamic, changing environments. Knowledgeable, open minded fact driven personality, diligent and results oriented. Thinking out of the box and ability to positively challenge status quo are additional standards that are key enablers to deliver best in class M&A consulting services.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Tech MBA: EY together with one of US universities are giving opportunity to complete Tech MBA working on projects and tasks in EY.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more