Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
EY GDS' Global Entity Compliance & Governance team (ECG) team are looking for two junior consultants to help manage engagement portfolios and relationships with our clients and local EY networks. This is a great opportunity to join a global professional services firm to work with a variety of clients on exciting global projects.
Global ECG website:
Our ECG team, which is part of EY GDS’s Legal Managed Services, provides a technology enabled and innovative solution to support multinational clients manage the increasing regulatory and legislative demands they face in respect of their global governance, and fulfilling their statutory compliance and reporting requirements. The team specializes in managing and delivering the outsourced entity management requirements for some of EY GDS’s largest clients in EMEIA and worldwide. The successful individual will be based in Warsaw and will work closely with our core central management team in London.
Your key responsibilities
- The successful applicant will work on key client accounts, where they will be involved in the coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements. They will act as the day-to-day support for the central engagement team, driving the annual compliance deliverables through to completion and facilitating the communication chain between the central team and the local EY offices. In addition, a key component of the role will be the updating and maintenance of the clients’ legal entity management databases as well as assisting with the billing process. A successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Support in the coordination of multi-jurisdiction engagements, including, transition, health checks, on-going delivery and billing;
- Participating in day-to-day status meetings/calls;
- Ensuring client’s legal entity databases are updated accurately and efficiently;
- Communicating effectively with the core central management team and the local EY offices;
- Liaising, coordinating and providing regular reporting to central management team in London;
- Liaising with other internal EY teams (e.g. EY Law, GCR etc.); and
- Liaising with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
Skills and attributes for success
- Critical Thinking: analytical, creative, innovative
- Flexible & Dependable: adaptable, dynamic, competent
- Interpersonal Skills: respectful, relationship building, collaborative
- Problem Solving: Decision making, insightful, intuitive
- Motivated: dedication, energy, hardworking
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Degree or equivalent educational qualification or higher
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of corporate governance
- Additional language skills
- Experience working in a professional services firm and client delivery
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.