Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
The EY Global Information Security team is looking for new members helping manage security risk using the latest technologies and inventing new ways to work. If you are seeking a position that allows you to demonstrate your information security skills, experience and ability to solve complex problems, this position is an opportunity to be involved embedding information security in many new projects as a part of EY’s new Regional Technology Hub practice that is intended to enable innovation.
Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. EY NextWave global strategies are powered by multi-cloud capabilities, bringing the latest technical capabilities to EY internal and external clients. In doing so, we are empowering teams to execute locally by globally enabling them with a strong technology core.
Our business has just embarked on an ambitious growth strategy and EY Global Information Security team is looking to hire a resource, based in Wroclaw (Poland) to support that growth.
Working closely with our client engagement teams in EMEIA area and with our technologists across the world, the security consulting practice supports digitally-enabled services that take advantage of leading technologies in concert with EY’s broad industry-specific experience and professional services knowledge. This allows clients to fundamentally re-imagine their Digital Practices throughout their business process lifecycles. The EY InfoSec Consulting team helps EY and their clients to improve the efficiency of their business functions through security new tools and capabilities. In addition, you will represent the best of technology and thinking into our global technology team.
Your key responsibilities
This position is a leading role in designing, developing, and accessing all aspects of security for market leading regional and global systems based primarily on Cloud technologies. As a security consultant for EMEIA you will be an individual contributor capable of supporting multiple project teams operating in the latest technologies of Cloud-based, Agile developed systems, using automated deployment from CI/CD pipelines. In other words, it is not just an audit or oversight role, but one that requires detailed participation in the design, implementation, and certification of security controls across solutions. Be the architect of the solutions security across all domains!
Skills and attributes for success
Significant working security experience and knowledge in the design, implementation and operation of security controls in one or more of the following areas:
- Agile & DevSecOps Methodologies
- Application Security – including experience in such areas as pentests, application security scans, source code analysis etc.
- Cloud Security – hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and Network layer Security
- Identity and Access Management - including IDaaS and Federation technologies
- Working experience with Open Source web technologies and programming languages, preferable with experiences in InfoSec Code Review
Risk assessment and management.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in implementing security in a Microsoft Azure environment and practical knowledge of implementing global systems using a primarily PaaS and SaaS architecture.
- Direct knowledge of IT system architecture concepts and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technology such as IAM, network security, firewalls, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts as outlined in ISO27001/2, OWASP and related regional security standards.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or similar security certifications preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders ranging from developer to architects to business leaders to EY’s clients.
- Fluent with English
Ideally, you’ll also have
Although not required, it is preferred that candidates possess additional working security experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Operational Security – Experience with defining operational models and procedures for business solutions including the operation and maintenance of infrastructure and application security controls.
- Information Security Standards – Knowledge of common information security standards such as: ISO 27001/27002, CSA and CIS Controls, etc
- Cloud security certifications such as AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer
- Product Management – working with a broader business team on aspects of security that affect all phases from concept to design to implementation and then operational support.
What we look for
We are looking for individuals with a passion for information security and demonstrated ability to apply their knowledge to new and emerging technologies that are supporting the growth strategy of a global professional services firm.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more