Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Fueled by strategic investment in technology and innovation, Client Technology seeks to drive growth opportunities and solve complex business problems for our clients through building a robust platform for business and powerful product engine that are integral to innovation at scale. You will work with technologists and business specialists, blending EY’s deep industry knowledge and innovative ideas with our platforms, capabilities, and technical expertise. As a champion for change and growth, you will be at the forefront of integrating emerging technologies from AI to Data Analytics into every corner of what we do at EY. That means more growth for you, exciting learning opportunities, career choices, and the chance to make a real impact.
The selected candidate will:
- Lead the delivery of solution development services for a large project, using strong technical capabilities and outstanding hands on experience
- Take accountability for the design, development and delivery of solutions, driving compliance with and contributing to the development of relevant standards
- Fully understand business and user requirements and ensure design specifications and the solution meet the business and technical requirements
Your key responsibilities
- Takes accountability for design, development and delivery of a solution to satisfy user requirements
- Solves complex and escalated aspects of a project, performing coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the development process
- Provides advanced technical expertise to maximize efficiency, reliability and value from current solutions, infrastructure and emerging technologies
- Develops strong working relationships with peers across Development & Engineering and Architecture teams, collaborating to develop and engineer leading solutions
- Drives consistency to the relevant processes, procedures, standards, technical design whilst supporting the definition, maintenance and implementation of technology standards
Skills and attributes for success
- Advanced technical proficiency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
- Experience building enterprise-grade, public-facing web applications
- Familiarity with non-functional requirements as performance, security, usability, maintainability, reliability, availability etc.
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 7 years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong .NET (C#) development skills
- Proficiency in OOP, SOLID, Software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of RESTful API, messaging patterns
- Strong expertise in Microsoft technology stack: .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core
- Good understanding of microservices architecture
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes, experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within sprints
- Up-to-date with current technologies, frameworks, libraries etc.
- Good written and spoken English
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience with Azure DevOps and Azure Pipelines
- Experience with Containers
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases
What we look for
- A self-starter, independent-thinker, curious and creative person with ambition and passion
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
- Medical Cover by LuxMed
- Life Insurance
- Work from home bonus
- Global language platform goFluent
- Free access to Udemy, Skillsoft and other platforms
- Intelectual Property Tax Benefit
- Benefit system
Multisport card, cinema and theatre tickets, ahopping vouchers and more to choose from
- Social benefit fund
- Charity programs
- Business casual dresscode
- Access to the office space
As per needs in respect to safety quidelines
- Referral program
1500-5000PLN gross for successful employment of reffered person
- EY Badges program
And minimum of 40h per year for every empoloyee for Develompent activities
- Car allowance
- Additional bonuses
Christmas, Child Day and other occassional vouchers and gifts
- Additional budget for trainings and certificates
Microsoft, ACCA, CIMA, Tech MBA, ServiceNow, SAP, Project Maagement, Cyber Security and more